On Friday, shares of Catalyst Biosciences, Inc.’s (NASDAQ:CBIO) marked value of $83.63M per share versus a previous $6.81 closing price. With having a -3.27%, at the moment are trading at a volume of 0.04 million, which compares with its normal daily standard volume of 0.19 million shares.
Catalyst Biosciences, Inc. (CBIO) recently reported its operating and financial results for the 2nd quarter ended June 30, 2k19 and provided a corporate update. “We continue to focus on advancing the clinical development for MarzAA and DalcA,” stated Nassim Usman, Ph.D., president and chief executive officer of Catalyst. “In July, we presented final data from our Phase 2 trial of MarzAA at the ISTH meeting. The data demonstrated MarzAA’s ability to reduce median bleeds to zero with daily subcutaneous prophylactic therapy. MarzAA has the potential to enable individuals with hemophilia A or B with inhibitors to lead more normal, active lives. We look forward to an end of Phase 2 meeting on MarzAA with the FDA.”
Second Quarter 2019 Results and Financial Highlights:
- Cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments, as of June 30, 2k19 were $94.0M.
- Research and development expense for the three-months ended June 30, 2k19 were $11.1M contrast with $3.9M for the previous year period. The increase was due primarily to a net increase of $5.8M in manufacturing development as the Company continued to advance the development of the MarzAA and DalcA product candidates, a raise of $0.9M in personnel-related costs and a raise of $0.5M in preclinical third-party research and development service contracts.
- General and administrative expense for the three months ended June 30, 2k19 was $3.3M contrast with $3.2M for the previous year period. The increase was due primarily to personnel-related expenses.
- Interest and other income was $0.6M during the three months ended June 30, 2k19 and 2k18.
- Net loss attributable to ordinary stockholders for the three-months ended June 30, 2k19 was $13.8M, or ($1.15) per basic and diluted share, contrast with $6.5M, or ($0.54) per basic and diluted share, for the previous year period.
- As of June 30, 2k19, the Company had 12,008,528 shares of ordinary stock outstanding.
The short ratio in the company’s stock is documented at 2.28 and the short float is around of 3.98%. The average true range of the stock is observed at 0.39 and the relative strength index of the stock is recorded at 37.06.